Thrive Application Form
Thank you for your interest in FBCLP’s Thrive Program. We are excited about the possibility of having you as a Thrive member. Our desire is to equip leaders to succeed in all facets of church ministry. This program will provide students with hands-on ministry experience, as well as intensive leadership training and development.
EXPECTATIONS OF ACCEPTED THRIVE MEMBERS:
• We take the Lord and His Word seriously and want to challenge each other to the standard which God has given us.
• We expect that you will not settle for mediocre living but are willing to be challenged to grow deeper in your walk with Christ.
• We expect you to have personal devotions.
• We expect your attendance and active participation in all meetings, youth events, and church services.
• Facebook and other social media: Refrain from using Facebook or other social media for the following: slander, gossip, venting, crude or sexual jokes, and the like.
• Interns should also avoid petty arguments, disputes and quarrelling as they are unbiblical and are counter- productive for what the Thrive program is all about. (Titus 3:9, 2 Timothy 2:22-26)